Google Ads

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Beautiful days

I sit down to write and realize I am short of words,
Then I recall the days,
When there was so much to write and say
Those were such beautiful days!πŸ’“

Life at school was so simple,
And yet so fabulous.
We were expected to be disciplined,
But we were so ridiculous!πŸ˜€
From starting our days in our neat and ironed uniforms,
To dirtying them on the grounds and courts,
From eating and sleeping in the classes,
To bunking classes for the sake of sports.
Those were such beautiful days!πŸ’“

I recall being caught by teachers in the recess,
And getting punished for eating in class.
And how much we hated it,
When sports period was converted to an extra classπŸ™„
I remember the faces of the girls,
Who carried loads of empty bottles to the water cooler,
And the girls who went to the rest room between the classes,
And promised to come sooner.😝

I remember everything, and I know everyone does,
Because our school is a paradise, not just some ordinary place.
I wish everything gets back to normal soon...
I want to re-live those beautiful days!πŸ’“
       
                                    -Mahira





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Reader, welcome to The Pen Lovers! We are glad you are here. Do not forget to follow us. Thank you!