Google Ads

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Triumph


I may not know,
Owning triumph by betrayal
But I know I emerge triumphant,
whenever I am myself and not someone else. 
I know I emerge triumphant, when I don't assassinate my principles for the triumph of my greed. 
And that I emerge triumphant, when I walk my way myself with my wholesome faith in my creator, rather than expecting support from a mortal being.

It is largely true, that the world cares for success. And there's nothing wrong when people say, victory in life's battlefield isn't easy and never without sacrifices.
But I know that I am triumphant, whenever I refuse to sacrifice my soul for success.
That I am triumphant when I find bliss even in loneliness when it's hard to find someone who accepts me as I am.
And that I am certainly triumphant when I deny the worldly pleasures to preserve the trust of my loved ones.

How I wish the world would care for honest triumphs...๐Ÿ’“

                                       -Mahira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Reader, welcome to The Pen Lovers! We are glad you are here. Do not forget to follow us. Thank you!