Google Ads

Sunday, January 3, 2021

When I was a child

 


When there was not much to think about,
And mind was interested in knowing,
All that lies beyond the clouds.
When growing up sounded quite fascinating,
I remember how easy was everything,
When I was a Child.

The way I believed in fairies and elves,
And imagined flying on the magic carpet.
How exciting sounded the story of Snow White,
And how interesting was Briar Rose's secret.
So many mistakes were committed, yet there was no regret,
When I was a child. 

When I knew quite less, 
About the existence of evil.
And when I was totally unaware,
Of events and desires lethal.
Everything seemed so magical,
When I was a child.

There was a belief that miracles could happen,
And that ghosts could come to catch me.
I had trust in Santa Claus,
And believed adulthood could give me liberty!
So marvelous were those days-
Wild and carefree,
When I was a child.



















1 comment:

Dear Reader, welcome to The Pen Lovers! We are glad you are here. Do not forget to follow us. Thank you!